Frequently Asked Questions:
Which Cryptocurrencies do you accept?
We currently use the following payment merchants, the currencies accepted for the providers are as follows:
• Bitcoin (BTC)
• Ethereum (ETH)
• Litecoin (LTC)
• Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- We welcome the addition of further coins in the future and are always working harder to increase our services. If there is a coin you would like to see used in our store, please let us know by using the contact us form.
- You can also checkout using PayPal and traditional FIAT currencies.
Are there any others fees?
- All prices shown are the final prices you will pay. Delivery, Shipping & Taxes are included for all applicable items.
Where do you ship?
- We currently deliver internationally. We use DHL & Royal Mail for all our international & domestic shipping.
- Taxes and extra costs will be displayed at checkout. The price you see is the price you pay. No added extra's.
- UK delivery is free for all orders. We aim to provide next day delivery on all UK orders.
How does it work?
- It's very much the same as any other e-commerce site.
- You simply browse the shop. Choose the items you want and add them to the cart.
- Upon checking out, you will be given a choice of payment methods including Bitcoin & other Cryptocurrencies.
- Simply choose your preferred payment merchant, scan the QR code or paste the key into your wallet and await order confirmation.
- Due to the timescales involved in validating each transaction on the Blockchain, it may take a little longer at peak times. You can always check the status of the transaction.
- (Please refer to our 'How do you process a transaction using cryptocurrency' section for further information.)
- Once the transaction is confirmed we'll email you a receipt and order confirmation. Your goods will then be dispatched for immediate free delivery. (Delivery times can vary)
- We will use our stock and where necessary our network of third party suppliers, to fulfil your order.
How do you process a transaction using cryptocurrency?
- In order to accept cryptocurrency as a payment method, we have chosen Coinbase to provide our customers with a secure checkout process.
- Each merchant has their own secure process for cryptocurrency transactions, please refer to the help pages for further information.
- Coinbase Help
- Each transaction, dependent on the network takes on average less than 10 minutes to process & confirm.
- This is to ensure security for both our users and ourselves.
- Coinbase has its own block confirmation policy which can be located here.
- It's possible to checkout directly from your Coinbase account or wallet simply by following the onscreen instructions and using the wallets integrated features.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any further queries.